H frame type of scaffolding system that is commonly used in facade painting and cladding, insulation, maintenance and repair works, building's interior and exterior plasterwork, shipbuilding, and dam & tunnel construction works. Its lightweight feature saves time and labour at the job site as it doesn't require hand tools to assemble and disassemble.
- All elements can be installed manually.
- The system is lightweight and has a built-in ladder for safe access and egress.
- A tower crane can move the system without disassembly after being connected from the upper and lower ledgers.
- It consists of five elements - horizontal, diagonal, walking platform, H frame and toe board
- It is safe to erect up to 120m high and can easily connect with other components.
- Certified and approved with EN 12810 Standard.
|1HF0200||75 X 200 CM|
|2HF0200||75 X 200 CM|
|1HF0100||75 X 100 CM|
|2HF0100||75 X 100 CM|
|1HB0135||L 135 CM|
|1HB0150||L 150 CM|
|1HB0200||L 200 CM|
|1HB0250||L 250 CM|